General Resources for College Writing
The CSUSM Writing Center has embarked on an ongoing project, building an online resource in order to assist students who need more than the 30-minute session provided in the Writing Center itself. Once reviewing the available materials, if you need help with further interpretation, an appointment can be made at the Writing Center with one of our trained tutors.
Below are links to a series of materials and lessons that will help you to improve your writing and research abilities.
- CSUSMWritingBlogGuide (Automatically downloads)
- Interviews of CSUSM Faculty on the Importance of Writing Well (on http://www.csusm.edu)
- Writing Center Handouts
- Beginning a Paper
- Research Resources
- Editing and Revision (Includes formatting guides)
- Study Guide
- Expanded Resources
- History Papers
- Presenting a Paper
- E-Mail Etiquette
- Graduate Student Resources
- Dictionaries and Thesauri